March 20, 2014
So, dress
rehearsal went a lot better than I thought it would be but some of the acting
was not where I wanted it to be. Some of the actors forgot their lines, but it
wasn’t anything serious. It was just a few things here and there. Also since
this was the first run that we had in two weeks, I wasn’t too surprised about
what happened. Now all I have to do is get them where I want them until we
perform next week. This might be a little difficult since we just had rehearsal
with all of the props today and there are like a hundred props. Why didn’t I
get a stage manager? That would have made my life so much better.
Whatever, I’m doing fine at the
moment; not a stress out mess like I was a couple days ago. But I am still
stressed out because the other shows opened yesterday and I still had work to
do by the time I got home. I don’t want to get even more behind because then I
wouldn’t be able to catch up at all.
I have to stay focused or else
everything will fall apart. It’s so hard to keep focus on so many things
though. I have rehearsal in the morning, school all day, rehearsal for another
show afterwards, and then the performances after that. When do I have time to
do everything else? Somehow I’ve managed to stay relatively sane through all
this chaos, but I can’t promise that something might happen because I don’t even
know. Right now I’m just going through the motions and if I hit a snag somehow
I’ll fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment